• Make sure the photo is taken in good lighting (outdoor daylight is best)
• Try to take the photo at eye level
• They need to be at similar angle of the template
• Try to get a close up so we can see your pet's unique features
• Make sure the photo is not blurry
• Make sure no features (e.g. ears!) are out of frame - we can't add them if they aren't in the original photo
• Ensure that no shadow on the faces
Note: All examples on our website were produced using high quality photos.
What background of my photo is best?
It's better if it's a plain/clear background.
Once your portrait is ready, we'll notify you via email. You have 3 days to either send us your edit requests, or approve it for printing. If 3 days go by and we don't hear from you, we'll consider it approved and will proceed with printing.
We're proud to offer unlimited revisions free of charge, so you can be confident you'll love your portrait.